This book is available in 4 formats. 3 are FREE, 1 costs money.
See the suggestions below to choose a format.
- If you have an iPad / iPhone, choose ePUB (it includes recorded student voices – FREE)*
- If you want to watch and listen on a computer or smartphone, choose YouTube (a screencast of the enhanced eBook – FREE)
- If you have a computer or smartphone and don’t want to listen, choose PDF (no audio – FREE)
- If you want to PAY for a physical copy, order a printed paperback from Lulu.com (no audio, sold “at cost” for $12.88 plus shipping)
* To read and listen to an enhanced ePUB eBook like this one, you either need to use:
- an iOS device like an iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch and a free app like iBooks
- The Chrome web browser and the Readium extension (both FREE – watch this tutorial to learn how)
More resources about creating enhanced eBooks like this are available on the “Creating Multimedia eBooks” curriculum page. It is not YET possible to read enhanced ePUBs like this on an Android tablet or smartphone, or the Kindle Fire tablet.
Use this QR code to access this webpage with an app like i-Nigma: